16 years ago
Monday, May 18, 2009
Today I am a little long in the face. Not much, just a little. In September of 2008 I half heartedly and only as a favor took on a job working at a preschool. Yes, you heard right, a preschool. I was working only 3 days a week, 3 hours a day and that was PLENTY. Today was my last teaching day and I found myself getting a little teary eyed thinking that I would more than likely never see these kids again. Then I came to my senses and snapped out of it!!! No, really. I have enjoyed, for the most part, my job. I have made some good friends in the teachers there and I've grown attached to a few of my kids whom I will miss dearly. Graduation is Wednesday so that will be my official last day. Most of all I will miss my little Isaac coming to my house for his nap. He and I are good buds now and I have enjoyed him being at my house. Now starts Lagoon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know you are just a softie aren't you?! Knew it all along! Love to get the updated blog reports!
ReplyDelete