It's not a great picture but this is what I did today after I bombed my Anatomy and Physiology Test (68.3%). I decided to treat myself with new watch bands for my watches. I know, I know I should be studying so I can do better next time but.............well, I'm not. I will however be up reading my 2 chapters for tomorrow so I guess that's OK. This is the start of my 2nd week of this class and I hope it goes better than last week. Probably no but I can hope, can't I. Marvin's corolla died last week. Well not really died but we took it in to replace a few bulbs in the rear lights and $145 later when we went to get in the car to take it home, IT WOULDN'T START. When the mechanic came to look at it, the timing belt was bad. So........ it will be another $400 for that and then who knows after that. We are a struggling family like most are now days and don't have the money to fix it so I am getting up and taking Marvin to work, coming home, going to school a few hours later and then on my way home I pick him up. THEN when we get home, Jacob takes the car to school! I DESERVE TO MAKE BEAD WATCHES DON'T I?
Well, back to the grindstone I go. Until next time!
Those are super cute - I love them! I hope this week is better than last:)
ReplyDeleteENJOY! It may be a crazy life, but at least it is life!
ReplyDelete