16 years ago
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Well, here's the latest scoop with school. 'Module' 10 (my first one) is over as of the 8th. I PASSED. I GOT AN A (or maybe an A-). I got 100/100 on my thesis paper that I stressed over BAD! We did wonderful on our class presentation and I got an A on my first test and on the assignments. One problem...........I didn't get an A on the test (at least I don't think I did!). I am sorry to say that I didn't study as well on this one and I will blame it on the fact that we had a lot more assignments the last 2 weeks and I had a lot of Relief Society stuff to take care of. No excuse, just stating the facts. I loved my class, PSY 101. The teacher was awesome and I've met some fun friends and I am enjoying school. My next class starts on Monday, Anatomy and Physiology! I am looking forward to this one, wish me luck! Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support. Thanks to my mother, my brothers Jeff and Doug for your help and input on my paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! That is so awesome! Now I know where my mom gets her brains!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on your first class! I think that is awesome that you are going to school. Anatomy and Physiology were my favorite classes, but they were difficult. So enjoy it, but study hard!
ReplyDelete