Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Vampire in ME!

For you doubters out there I say HA! I did it! This module I have 2 classes, History and LBT 205 which is learning about blood! The History class is completely online which stinks and I go on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. The first week we did finger sticks (4 total) and they were EASY PEASY. Last week and this week we've been doing venipunctures! We are supposed to have 2 sticks per class, doesn't matter if we get blood or not, it's just for the experience. On the first stick I didn't get blood, a little depressing but I got over it. I've had 3 no blood sticks out of 8 tries. I LOVE IT! I actually like the blood draws. I'm having fun! Today my niece Annie came to school and I got 2 vials of blood from her (after I didn't get anything out of her the first time!!!!) Anyway, next week is my last week in this class and I have to do a blood draw with my teacher right there in order to pass the class!!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment