Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stuff

As I sit at the computer knowing full well that I should be studying for not 1, but 2 final tests tomorrow, I am not. I'm just going to quickly clue you in to life according to Rodney!

Went to school 4 days last week. Monday and Wednesday all day was normal classes but because we were doing the American Red Cross CPR and First Aid-Light Responders Course, I had to also go Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. It was a very busy week but good news is.......I passed my CPR and First Aid Tests and am now considered a Light Responder, I have my card and everything. This is one step below the First Responders. I was a little worried about passing but I did great.

Tomorrow is the last day of this module and I have a test in each class. In my morning class we have been doing lab work. I swabbed my throat and was able to do a culture and see under the microscope what was growing. I knew that I had a potty mouth but never thought it was that bad!!! This past Monday, we did urine specimens. Yes you read right. I had to (pee pee) in a cup and then test it. It was a very interesting day.

My next class is another LAB class. More detailed than this last one but on the same level. We will be doing more with the microscopes and we will have to identify what we are looking at.

I had a Relief Society Committee meeting tonight to plan our activities for the next few months. We will be having a Coupon night and a coupon exchange in May then in June we will be doing a Kitchen Tips/Household Hints night. I hope all works out as good in real life as it sounds in our heads.

The boys have been on spring break and that sure has been fun. Tomorrow while I am taking tests, they will be at the Clark Planetarium watching light shows. I would love to trade places with them!!!!

Better go and get some studying done. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment