It's been a while and since I'm home, on New Year's Eve, being bored, nothing to do (get the picture?) I decided to update the blog. So here are pictures of what I've been up to. #1 Pomegranate Body Butter and Lavender Flowers Body Cream that I made for a lady to give to her visiting teaching sisters for Christmas. I made 6 butters and 6 creams. I didn't get pictures of my Spa Bags I made for my 4 friends that included: Refreshing Body Scrub, Rosemary Mint Foot Scrub, Superfruit Lip Scrub, Green Clay Face Mask, Shaving Cream (in their favorite scent), Body Cream (also in their fav scent), Sanitizer (fav scent) and... I think that is all. For my friends' families I made Rice Heat Bags (next picture #2). #3 is Nicholas' Camo blanket we tied for him for Christmas. It is made of 3 different colors of camo. I got it done about 10 p.m. Christmas Eve! #4 is Joshua's dragon blanket we tied for him for Christmas. Got this one done about 4:00 p.m. Christmas Eve. #5 are their 3 pillow cases that I made for them out of left over camo. #6 & 7 are the lotion bars I made tonight. These are in chap stick type containers, only bigger, and are made from Blueberry butter, mango butter and avocado oil! Oh la la, they will be glorious when they harden.
Christmas came and went......fairly low key, just the way I like it.
I've been enjoying my 2 week vacation from school. I start back on Jan. 4. Only 3 more months until I'm done.......with this section.
Tomorrow, Jan. 1, 2011 we are having a Friendly Party at the church to celebrate the new year. We're having Pork burritos (cafe rio style) and I am excited. I can't believe that 2011 is here. Ready or not!
I wish you all a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment