First week over...........check! Survived................check. Enjoying it so far....................check.
I made it through my first week of college!! My class this 'module' is Psych 101. It's pretty fun and interesting. I'm working on my first assignment which is a Time Management Exercise. I have to keep track of my time for a few days and then map out how I spend my time. I'm not very excited about this because I will now see how lousy I am at managing my time and I just don't want to go there!
I am NOT the oldest one in my class like I though I would be. Yes most of the 'kids' in there are young enough to be mine but there is also a nice mixture of us 'older' kids. One gal has a son on a mission so I know she must be close to my age.
On the first day of class we needed to take a Reading Comprehension test and I was very nervous about it. I love to read and I understand what I read but the multiple choice questions sometimes confuse me. If we passed then we could go home and didn't have to take the afternoon class and if we didn't pass.....well obviously we had to take it. I PASSED! Whew! What a relief that was. Therefore I need not stay for the afternoon class this module. For the next 4 weeks I only go from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and then go home! That works great for me cause I didn't have anything to fix for my lunches and no money to eat out!
So.....bottom line........this is a good experience for me and I am excited to see whats in store for me next. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers, PLEASE!!!
16 years ago
Hip Hip Hooray! Good for you and congratulations and everything else.
ReplyDeleteYou will do great - I'm excited for you!
ReplyDelete