Sunday, September 13, 2009

I finally did it. What you ask? I enrolled in school. I will start tomorrow morning bright and early. I am going to Stevens-Henager in Ogden and will be in the Medical Specialties department, as pre-requisite to nursing school and hopefully my RN. I am very scared but decided to bite the bullet and just "DO IT", as our good prophet Spencer W. Kimball would say! My first class will be psych 101. I think that's great (I can finally find out what makes me tick!) I do classes in 4 week blocks, 4 days a week. Then change to another class. I hope I can keep up and do well. I sure could use all the prayers and good thoughts that you would like to give on my behalf. I'll keep ya all posted!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! I love school. I know that you will be able to do it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete