This post is dedicated to my new 'business', if you will. I am making and selling smelly stuff! More properly called Body Wash, Lotion, Lip Balms, Massage Oils, Scrubs, Bath Salts, Soaps etc.
I've got a friend that's having a Bella and Edward themed party for her daughter and so I'm making some with glitter (cause we all know that vampires shimmer!!!) and the scents are 'Bella' and 'Edward' scents!!! I'm pretty excited to work on those. These things will make great bridesmaid gifts, gift bags for parties, new mom gifts, birthday and mothers day oh and of course don't forget Valentine and Christmas gifts!!! Give me plenty of notice for special requests. I will post more when I get them done. These are my first 2 'Shir' Scents! I love them!
The purple ones are Acai Berry Body Wash and lotion and Huckleberry Lip balm, the peachy/coral ones are Apricot Freesia Body wash and lotion with peach/cranberry lip balms.
Any way, if you or anyone you know is interested, have them get in touch with me. My email is shirrodney@msn.com or cell phone is 801-690-3115.
Hey Shir--I am excited. When you get us some down here we can do a post on our blog send an email to our email customers. Looks like fun! I can't wait to see your stuff.
ReplyDelete