Tomorrow is the last day of ENG 225. YIPEE, YAHOO, P-A-R-T-Y! Can you tell I'm ready for this class to end? This has been the worst class EVER! My teacher is sooooooooo dry, monotone, b-o-r-i-n-g, and this is putting it mildly! It takes him 20 minutes to tell a 2 minute story, all he does is talk, talk, talk with not rhyme or reason to it. You would think with a communication arts class we would be working on communication stuff but NOOOOO, not this class. We had 1, that's it, 1 presentation on Monday and that is all. We were given a scenerio that we had to 'act' out the bad communication and then the good way to communicate. My next module starts on Tuesday and I have 2 classes and go all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vital Signs and Emergencies for one class and the other is Medical Clinical Procedures. They are both 3 credit courses so I plan on being pretty busy for the next 4 weeks.
The smelly stuff business is going. I've been able to sell a little bit of stuff. People are starting to know that I am doing it and they get in touch with me to purchase stuff. It was an idea...........
I went to the doctor today. Yup, that's right I did. For the last year and a half or more I've been having what I thought was tooth problems. I had some root canals done and a few cavities filled back the first of last year and I felt like there was still something wrong but the dentist couldn't find anything. Advil and I became good friends over the last year. I was having alot of headaches and so I talked to my regular doctor to see if it could be related and so I had an MRI done and there was nothing out of the ordinary there. Well about 5 weeks ago the pain came back and I went to the dentist and said fix this. He took x-rays and said that the teeth looked great and that he couldn't see a problem so he sent me home. About a week later I called and asked him to call in an antibiotic because there was definately something wrong and it was the weekend and I couldn't get into the regular doctor. I took a mega dose of antibiotics for 10 days and then needless to say, the pain didn't go away. The last 4 weeks I've been having that whole sinus pain, congestion, drip down the back of the throat, sore throat so bad you can barely swallow chicken broth, headaches, head-so-stuffy-you-can't-sleep, want me to go on? So I called the ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor and made an appointment. (Sigh) Finally to today! The problems in my throat are acid reflux. I didn't associate the whole lump in your throat, feels like somethings stuck, feeling as being acid reflux. I guess I thought that was something else. Anyway now he wants me to take Nexium for that. 40 mg a day. He thinks I may have some sinusitis going on although not chronic yet. The MRI showed good, clear sinuses last year but they could be getting bad now. So I've got a prescription for Patanase (nasal mist) for that. Woo Hoo, just want I want to do, 2 squirts every night before bed.
L-O-V-E-L-Y! $100 every 3 months for the Nexium and $75 for the nasal spray! Now taking donations!!!!!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment