For Christmas, the Doug Houston family got the Guitar Hero World Tour. They have invited us over a few times and we have thoroughly enjoyed being there and spending time with them (which we've never done outside of at mom and dads house). The boys had been after me to get our own and so when we received taxes back this year, we bought it.
I must say, I enjoy this very much. It has been fun to spend the the time with my children and my husband and being together. We rotate between drums, guitars and singing (I'm usually the one to sing-not very well I might add). We don't very often do things altogether as a family because of the spread between kids but this is something that Jacob will do with us and Nicholas and Joshua as well. Sometimes Jacob and I together and even Marvin and I together. How grateful I am for this. I know, I know, you may think that this is silly of me but oh how I treasure the times we can all spend together, whether it's playing Guitar Hero, Clue, Disney Scene It or whatever. I just hope that my kids enjoy it as much as I do and will remember it like I will.
16 years ago
Sounds like fun! You should video it and send it to us. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYour kids will remember it, but maybe to blackmail down the road. Seriously though that is great!
ReplyDelete