Ok, so I used to think I was a leader, well not really. I guess I've always been a follower. That has sometimes created quite a stir in my life but whichever way you look at it, it's the truth. It's the truth concerning this blogging thing. Never in a million years would I be thinking of blogging on the Internet, but as you can see I am 'following' and doing just that. My friend Kim said to me today that I would be good at the blogging thing and I kind of took that as a dare.
I rather enjoy reading the blogs of my nieces and nephews and now my sister and brother in law and hearing and seeing the things going on in their lives. I mentioned to my sister the other day that there was nothing of excitement going on in our lives to write about and she said that she just loved hearing about the day - to - day things. So I guess when I do decide to 'blog' (and that may not be often) but I will write of the comings and goings in my life.
My nephew Buchanan has what he calls his soapbox blog and I guess my will be similar. I can't guarantee that it will be interesting but I will be a new and exciting experience for me.
Thank you all for your love and support, past and present. I so enjoy hearing about family and friends and look forward to hearing from you all.
-Shirlene
16 years ago
Way to go Shir!!! I knew you could do it! This is good "peer" pressure, huh? Love you lots, Lyn
ReplyDeleteMy hat goes off to you! I love to read blogs. Have a great day.
ReplyDeletehey hey! I am so excited to get to keep up with you. Don't worry, I still wonder how Tressa ever convinced me to do this!
ReplyDelete